Terms of Service (ToS)
Packetizer Web Services is provided as a free public service. Use of
this service is governed by these Terms of Service (ToS) and no person
shall be authorized to use these services if he does not agree to abide
to the terms set forth herein.
The terms are as follows:
- No person shall use the Packetizer Web Services in order to engage in
any kind of illegal activity.
- No person shall use the Packetizer Web Services in association with
transmission of unsolicited commercial email (i.e., "spam").
- No person shall abuse the Packetizer Web Services in such a way as to
prevent others from accessing the services (i.e., please do not launch a
Denial of Service attack as we are helpless to defend against
- To ensure that the services perform at an acceptable level for all
users, no person shall access any given service via an automated process
more than once every two (2) minutes. (Please do not check your current IP
address, for example, every 5 seconds, as this has a significant negative
impact on all services.)
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time and
without any notice.
- You understand that Packetizer Web Services is offered without any
warranty whatsoever and are subject to our standard